Monday, August 29, 2011

Lena Pota - A Lovely Russian Girl

Shabby Velvet






Flight of the Soul








Purple Pleated Skirt


Lena Pota
Russia
13 year old
student
Favourite:
styles :

I like the classical style with elements of other styles. I love rocker, biker style, combined with the romantic.
Brands :
I like Acne, Burberry Prorsum, Chloe, Prada, Moschino...And all other, each brand has its own peculiarity.
Designers :
I love Alexander Wang, Miuccia Prada. And a Russian designer Alexander Terekhov and it Gazinskaya Vika.
Places to shop :For me, the best place to shop is a vintage shop and second-hand, I believe that only in such things there is a singularity and uniqueness. The main thing to combine them with fashionable brands.
Music :
All kinds of movies, and very different music.

How does fashion change your life?
Fashion introduced me to wonderful people!
what is your inspirations?
I am encouraged by the success and the desire of others. It inspires me a lot.
What do you think fashion in Russia?
We have fashion similar to the fashion in Europe.
Can you recommand some good places in your country?
I recommend to visit St. Petersburg. This is an amazing city!

http://f-scrapbook.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. Oh i love her blog,she is very beautiful :))


    www.fashionbong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great posts :) love both bloggers !

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx Natalie!:)
    yea!Lena is so qute^^

    ReplyDelete