Saturday, April 16, 2011

Luke and Carman
Fashion Branding and Development

Luke
Fashion is just like playing a role. Watching movies was the way I was taught how to dress myself.  I can learn the history, background and cultural and living style from the film in order to know what people wear during that time. Therefore, my role is Brad Pitt today. I like 80s England classic style. Every outfit and accessory I put on has a reason behind it. I think I commit many seems and I want to free myself from those sins. That is the reason why I wear my cross shape earrings.

Carman
I like to buy some simple and comfortable clothes. I bought my white pants because I feel like I am back to nature which makes me feel fresh and comfy. I think the scarf is important to my overall look today. If I don't wear it, I will feel like something is missing.  My look would be incomplete. I like neutral style.

No comments:

Post a Comment